Image ND4gQhbjpg

Image Qj5vpb5jpg

Image 8lxbDFPjpg

Image MiKyH89jpg

Image T25IZYNjpg

Image C73lugTjpg

Apps Used to Build this Win 10 PE Se are as Follows :

CD/DVD/USB Tools : gBurner , imgburn , Poweriso , Ultraiso Premium . usb7ice

File Task : 7zsfx Constructor , attribute changer , hash my files , icon extractor , inno script studio , resourse hacker , smart vs svf creator , universal extractor , unlocker.

HD Task : Acronis DD & True Image2020 , Active kill Disk , Aomei Backupper & Partition Assistant , Disk genius , Drive Snapshot , Ghost , HDD LLF tool , Macrium Reflect , Terabyte Imager Backup & Restore , Minitool Partition wizard , winimage.

HW Info : Aida64 , Crystal Disk info & Mark , cpu-z , Hd Sentinel Pro , gpu-z , hdtune pro 5.75 , hwmonitor , hwinfo

Multimedia : FS Capture , Light Image Resizer , VLC , ZD Screen Recorder.

Network : Chrome latest , Tor Browser latest , vega by subgraph , winscp5 .

Recovery : Active file recovery & uneraser , Disk Drill , Easeus Data Recovery Wizard , Hasleo Data Recovery , Minitool Power Data Recovery , Recuva.

Security : Ardamax keylogger , Dr web Cureit , Emsifoft EEK 2019 , Eset Online Scanner , Active Password Changer , Bypass Windows Password , Nsasoft Product key Explorer , Show Key plus , Windows Login Unlocker.

System Tools : Dism++ , Double Driver , Driver Easy Pro , Easy Dism , Easy BCD , Process Explorer & Monitor , serviwin , offline sfc.

Tweaks : Volume Shadow Service starter batch , Rainmeter , Rocketdock.

==================================================
Filename          : AIOWARES(Edition)Win10PE_x64.iso
MD5              : d083965aa63d76377898f577e1d60521
SHA1              : 405a8123b33a7444f5646b173ddf20b08fe81e3c
CRC32            : 264ae770
SHA-256          : 35b3a0e379e555372538d95c8ad072e12e599f88c2c0614477d348c2800a426a
Created Time      : 16-09-2019
File Size        : 3,969,306,624
==================================================

{Download} :
https://www.aiowares.com/showthread.php?tid=1201

or See Post below from Dr.Dimensional for Direct Download Links

Next Release 20h1 Work in Progress ...

Comments

• edited August 30
    @disk2019, should I assume this is your latest build?  For future releases would you please append the release date to the filename? (to provide assurance we are downloading the latest version)!

Thank you!  
  • edited August 30
    @disk2019, here are some initial observations and comments...

I first added the iso to my Easy2Boot (multiboot) flash drive only to find that your Custom WinPE was not compatible with the E2B environment - if you have had successful execution of your ISO inside another multiboot environment I'd like to know which one...

Then I used UltraISO to write your Custom WinPE to a freshly formatted flash drive - it booted up and ran pretty well, although I must say I would  prefer a simple Windows Desktop theme!   

So far I have only run 4 of the included programs and they executed pretty well.  However I did run into two very annoying issues...
    • Change Explorer Theme crashes, resulting in a dark screen that I could not escape from!
    • I found the default screen resolution too high, resulting in very small text (at least for my eyes!) inside of All Programs, and I also experienced truncation of the sub-menus! ....
    Aaron
  • explorer theme executes here on my side very well . its just to change the mode from dark to light as well as light to dark. you can change your desktop resolution via right click anywhere on desktop . just have a look .
  • you may use multiboot toolkit , rufus , aioboot to check my win10pe while you can use virtual environment like virtual box or vmware to check that also .

• is it possible to install windows with this pe?
  • Omne said:
    is it possible to install windows with this pe?
    Next Build of AIOWARES Win10PE will have winnt setup also to install win from wim or via iso directly .
  • do i really have to register on that site just to download stuff?
  • Here is the download links for the PE. and Update files.

https://mega.nz/#F!HzxnlY4b!88ER-9mI-78m7JN5aWYsiA

@Omne
  • thanks
  • hello my friend Dr.Dimensional,
    Can you please send me a detailed guide in which order the "AIOWARES (Edition) Win10PE_x64.iso" must be updated?

1. AIOWARES (Edition) Win10PE_x64 [Final2019] .svf?
    2. AIOWARES (Edition) Win10PE_x64 [Update1] .exe?
    3. AIOWARES (Edition) Win10PE_x64 [Update2] .exe?

thank you for your help
  • edited November 1
    It's sort of in the title of the files there Gunix, 

Update 1, Update 2, Final.

All good :)
  • thanks
  • edited November 11

AIOWARES Edition Win10 PE 1909 x64 Released Plus Update1 Patch .

Thanks to Brother Dr.Dimensional for updating the links on Aiowares Community .

Reagrds.