Latest Addition ==> Bob.Omb's Modified Win10PEx64 v4.4 - RS5

Author Topic: Request: citrix receiver  (Read 813 times)

chittimotu

• View Profile
Request: citrix receiver
« on: October 26, 2018, 10:55:12 pm »
Can i ask to create a plugin for citrix receiver, FOR win10 pe??

So that i can use it in WIN10 PE build. Or please help me with your ideas to achieve this, I tried with create a  citrix receiver portable.exe app with CAMEYO and make a plugin with it. But i failed. :sad: :sad:
My Idea is when we try to access a  citrix desktop, it will download *.ica file and can be opened by citrix receiver.

Citrix receiver link https://downloads.citrix.com/14726/CitrixReceiver.exe?__gda__=1540587939_98f0fd19b8f040cfdb4c5f825a8f8cc9
SDK and other tools available at https://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/windows/receiver-for-windows-latest.html

Many thanks !!

chittimotu

• View Profile
Re: Request: citrix receiver
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 11:06:15 pm »
I tried to install citrix receiver in " Bob.Omb's Modified Win10PEx64 v4.2" to get rehshot2 snapshot. But even i am unable to install this software in both win10SPE and win10xpe editions.
Please find installation error log in this attachments

Bob.Omb

• PE Baker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 12:08:13 pm »
If it is not working in my release odds are it may not be possible, however teamviewer, anydesk, and rdp are all working in my build under Start Menu>Remote Control...

If I were trying to get that working, and I ran into the issues you are showing, I would install on a regular system and capture results from that with regshot (including the option in regshot to check for changes in files.)  Then I would have to change the path in the registry keys to point to the location I was putting the program in PE..

It can be a bit overwhelming at first but its pretty simple just tedious...

I am still working on 4.3 updates but if you have not figured it out by the time I'm done I will try to help out..

chittimotu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 01:37:41 pm »
Dear Bob,

Thank you very much for considering my request, and your idea too!!
i installed citrix in my local machine and captured both reg changes and file changes, but when i am ingratiating reg file to PE , i am getting error, I am not sure , this error was due to mt reg file, or process which i am trying.

and if i manually merge reg file in win10PE, i am getting error like this. but citrix working then  :o :o :o but lost after restart

<br /><br />
i am trying to merge my reg file from additions menu
<br /><br />
and log as unknown error
<br /><br />

please find both reg file and program files in this gdrive link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bqF7wC_ewt3ny3jAYR0Lgj7-Ms1-2tWR/view?usp=sharing

please suggest me if i am missing something or error in above files and reg

Thank you very much

Bob.Omb

• PE Baker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 03:30:18 pm »
Most importantly the .reg file you have there is named .reg.txt

Remove .txt from the end of the filename...

If that doesnt work I'll take a look...